Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Reads!

Heather Anastasiu
I'm reading A CLASH OF KINGS by George R.R. Martin, the 2nd in the Game of Thrones series. My secret love = super epic high fantasy series. This one reminds me of LOTR--it's long, is sometimes a slow read, and very different from the YA I read the rest of the time, but it has this slow-building-yet-satisfying storytelling quality that I find continually compelling.

Jay Kristoff
I'm alllllmost finished Article 5 by our very own Kristen Simmons. A5 has kept me guessing the ENTIRE trip and has taken some totally unexpected turns - even two chapters from the finale, I have NO IDEA how it's going to end. It's beautifully written, wonderfully paced and extraordinarily intimate - I feel like I'm literally inside the MC's head. Love love love love love.






Kristen Simmons
I just finished Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. It was great - quirky and passionate and fun. I loved Anna and the French Kiss, and was so excited to see Anna and St. Claire pop up throughout the sequel!

Susanne Winnacker
I finished UNEARTHLY by Cynthia Hand this week and loved it, especially Tucker! I need to read the sequel asap!









What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Don't use your dishwasher until you have a full load. Make sure your dishwasher is full satta king before using it, hecause it takes the same amount of water and energy to wash a full load as it does half a load. Use the shortest cycle possible, if you can, turn the dishwasher off prior to the drying cycle, opening the door. This allows the dishes to air dry.satta king

    ReplyDelete