Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Reads!

Elizabeth Norris
I just started reading THE BEGINNING OF AFTER by Jennifer Castle. I was super sucked in by the cover--it's so beautiful, and the description made me buy the book. It's about Laurel, a teenage girl whose parents and brother all die in a car accident and how she copes with life without them. It reminds me a lot of some of my favorite Sarah Dessen
books. I'm totally into it.





Emily Hainsworth
This week I read TIME BETWEEN US by Tamara Ireland Stone. It's a vivid romance with a touch of time travel. Just the right balance of love story, sci-fi, and a bit of mystery. Simply beautiful and sweet. I can't wait for it to come out so the rest of the world can read it!

Jennifer Bosworth
 I'm reading an ARC of NEVERSINK, by Barry Wolverton. I haven't read a book like this since . . . well, since I was a kid, and I'm enjoying it immensely. It's incredibly clever and witty, but also insanely smart. A real pleasure to read. I'll be buying this book for many, many nieces and nephews once it's released. It's making me want to read a lot more middle grade, myself. 

Lenore Appelhans
I am reading UNDER THE NEVER SKY.  I'm not very far in because I'm visiting family in Kansas and they don't seem to understand my need to read, but I am sneaking in sentences and paragraphs whenever I can.  So far? LOVE!

Susanne Winnacker
I’m reading THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET’S NEST by Stieg Larsson. Like the two previous books in the Millenium trilogy I love this one. I wish Lisbeth Salander’s and Mikael Blomkvist’s story wouldn’t end with this book.







What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment